7 Reasons Why You Should Be Using Inbound Marketing Services
You may be asking yourself, why should I use inbound marketing services? Many may even think this is just the next trend soon to be yesterday’s news like acid wash jeans or leg warmers. Well, I’m here to tell you seven benefits of these unique and valuable services and why they aren’t going anywhere.
1. They’re Measurable- With traditional marketing, the only way to know where your leads are coming from is if they tell you. This means you have no idea which service is performing the best. But with inbound marketing you can easily track where your leads are coming from which not only tell you what service is bringing in the most traffic but also what the people coming to your site are interested in.
2. Focus On Adding Value- Inbound marketing services are all about giving your prospects what they want. You do this by creating campaigns centered on solving the problems that your prospects are having which makes your business easier to find.
3. Brings In Higher Quality Leads- Traditional marketing will bring in some leads, but it often only allows you to showcase a general overview of your business. Because inbound marketing allows your business to be in front of your prospect when they really need you, it allows you to customize the benefits to what that company needs, not just showcase a general overview.
4. Quick Implementation- Inbound marketing services don’t rely on printing or shipping, they’re immediate. The planning time for inbound marketing should be the same if not longer than traditional marketing because it’s such an important step. But once you create your strategy, you can implement it instantly.
5. Flexibility- With traditional marketing you generally have two options if your campaign isn’t producing the results you want- pull it or continue it. Inbound marketing allows for constant analysis, update, and improvement instantly. So if something isn’t getting the results you desire, then we can easily tweak it.
6. Greater Reach- Traditional marketing methods have you choose your audience from a list based on certain ratings. Inbound marketing still has an audience it wants to reach, but with the right services we get them to come to you. Aside from PPC, the audience size doesn’t matter because it’s not costing you any more. I also don’t see many people sharing direct mailings with their friends like they send links and blogs.
7. Control- With inbound marketing you lose a little bit of control, however it’s a good thing. Your customers are telling you want they want to know instead of you putting out information and hoping they’ll call you to learn more. Inbound marketing is about providing customers with the information they want.
As you can see, inbound marketing is easier, quicker, more valuable, and not to mention cheaper than traditional outbound methods. So now that you see the benefits of inbound marketing you can start shopping for inbound marketing service agencies!